REGISTRATION FEES (EURO):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
The fee includes VAT (22%)
|Early Bird|| Regular || Onsite|
|||Up to and including December 12, 2018||From December 13, 2018 up to and including February 20, 2019||From February 21, 2019|
|Participants from developing countries Participants* ||€365||€420||€480|
* Developing Countries Participants (Low & Low-Middle Income countries): are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Student/Fellows: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Printed material of the Congress
- Certificate of attendance (sent by email after the congress)
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: CORA 2019 congress, Florence (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-447
IBAN No: CH31 0483 5069 3980 5244 7
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including December 13, 2018 - full refund
- Cancellations received between December 14, 2018 till March 4, 2019 - 50% will be refunded
- After March 5, 2019 -no refund will be made
CORA 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 Ext. 48
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140