Late Breaking Abstract Submission is now open
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 January 2019
Submission OF ABSTRACTS
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract. Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received this confirmation email.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission. Accepted abstracts won't be proofed by the organizers and will be published in the Congress proceedings exactly as submitted.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present the poster or oral presentation. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees by December 12, 2018 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the CORA 2019 Final Program.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The submitting author is responsible for communication with the Congress Secretariat regarding the abstract. If the submitting author is not the presenting author, it is the submitting author's obligation to update the presenting author on the abstract's status and to ensure the presenting author is registered to the Congress by the above mentioned deadline and is aware of his or her presentation details.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published in a scientific journal prior to CORA 2019 . However; encore presentations that have been presented at earlier meetings are acceptable.
- Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's and Co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it in to the abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Draft abstracts – After you submit your abstract, you can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until the deadline date. Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline. There is no option to save the abstract as draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
- Please note that the abstract software is supported by the following browsers: IE 8,9,10 and 11; Chrome (all versions); Firefox and Safari
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT, THE ABSTRACT SUBMITTER WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
- I, the Abstract Submitter, confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- I, the Abstract Submitter, warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the CORA Congress and Kenes International (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I, the Abstract Submitter, grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee. Consideration will be given to the author’s preference concerning Poster or Oral presentation. Submitting authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the status of their abstract acceptance. The committee decision is final.