Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp)
, a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Discuss the clinical diagnosis and management of new autoimmune syndromes.
- Discuss the use of cannabis in chronic pain and autoimmune diseases.
- Describe novel therapeutic targets in rheumatic and autoimmune diseases.
- Evaluate the advances in scientific knowledge about the controversies in rheumatology and autoimmunity.
- Assess the most recent clinical research findings in diagnostic and treatment options for Rheumatoid Arthritis and SLE.
- Enhance the dialogue between community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Describe the antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.
CORA 2019 is the global meeting place for rheumatologists, Internists, Immunologists, nephrologists, dermatologists, general practitioners, laboratory physicians and biologists who share the common goal of exchanging knowledge about autoimmune diseases. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
An application has been made to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Wednesday, March 13, 2019||TBD|
|Thursday, March 14, 2019||TBD|
|Friday, March 15, 2019||TBD|
|Saturday, March 16, 2019||TBD|
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before April 16, 2019:
1. Access the online system via any of the following
- Visit the following link
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
- Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. Complete the credit claim form and submit
4. The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and/or print for your personal records
Kindly note that the CORA 2019 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information will be available here at least one week prior to the event.