- Opportunity to organise an Official Non-CME Industry Session in a Parallel Hall, up to 30 minutes (Program subject to the approval by the CORA Committee).
- Includes hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, and display table.
- Permission to use the phrase "Official Symposium of the CORA Congress".
- Sponsored Symposia Programs will be included in a designated industry section of the Final Programme (subject to receipt by publishing deadline).
- Time Slots: allocated on a first come, first served basis -
- Industry sessions will be clearly indicated in the meeting timetable/Programme as: "Industry Session" not included in the main event CME/CPD credit offering" .
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
NOTE: The supporting company in addition to the support fee must cover all speakers' expenses including:
- Registration fee
- Travel expenses
This also applies in the case where the speakers have already been invited by the Congress. In this case, the company will support the amount of nights as per congress policy.