Abstract Submission and Guidelines
Regular Abstract Submission
|Abstract Submission Opens||Thursday, 11 August 2022|
|Abstract Submission Deadline (extended)||Wednesday, 2 November 2022|
|Abstract Notification||Thursday, 30 November 2022|
|Registration Deadline for Abstract Presenters||Wednesday, 14 December 2022|
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission
|Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Opens||Tuesday, 6 December 2022|
|Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline||Wednesday, 11 January 2023|
|Late-Breaking Abstract Notification**||Monday, 6 February 2023|
|Registration Deadline for Late-Breaking Abstract Presenters||Wednesday, 22 February 2023|
Rules for Submission
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for Oral/Poster/E-Poster discussion presentation.
The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Accepted during regular abstract submission: Only abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration fees by 14 December 2022 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication. Accepted during late-breaking abstract submission: Only abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration fees by 22 February 2023 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the 7th International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity (CORA 2023).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral/Poster/E-poster discussion.
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words including acknowledgements. Please note: Word count is affected when tables are included.
- Abstract topic – select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- Images – The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a DRAFT until the deadline. After the deadline if not submitted, drafts will be deleted.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. You can make changes to your submitted abstract by the deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract Submitters’ Declaration
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept
that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission
and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.).
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has
the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to CORA 2023 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Abstract Selection and Presentation
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee. Consideration will be given to the author’s preference concerning Poster or Oral presentation. Submitting authors will be notified via email regarding the status of their abstract acceptance. The Committee’s decision is final.