Fees (In Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until 14 December 2022
From 15 December, 2022 - 28 February, 2023
From 1 March, 2023
|Full participant||€ 565||€ 670||€ 780
|Low & Lower-middle Income Countries *||€ 375||€ 430||€ 490
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses) **||€ 375||€ 430||€ 490
*Countries classification is defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
**Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse status is mandatory - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (official letter signed by the Head of Department – hospital, company or academic institution which confirms the status of the applicant) or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
Congress Fees includes:
- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times indicated in the program
- Printed Congress Materials
- Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the congress).
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: CORA 2023 Congress, Turin, Italy
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-428
IBAN No: CH02 0483 5150 0934 9242 8
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including December 12, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received between December 13 and March 1, 2023 – 50% will be refunded
- As of March 2, 2023 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press registration, please send your press credentials for verification to the registration department at: email@example.com
Once your status has been verified, you will be registered with press registration.
CORA 2023 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 9080488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140