Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 7th International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity (CORA) is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.eu
The 7th International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity (CORA) is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 23 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Day Maximum Credits
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Describe the best clinical, biological, and translational advances in the field of SLE and autoimmunity.
- Discuss the clinical diagnosis, management, and pathogenesis of rheumatic and autoimmune disorders.
- Enhance the dialogue between community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Describe novel therapeutic targets in rheumatic and autoimmune diseases.
- Evaluate the advances in scientific knowledge about the controversies in rheumatology and autoimmunity.
- Assess the most recent clinical research findings in diagnostic and treatment options for rheumatology and autoimmunity
The 7th CORA Congress is the global meeting place for rheumatologists, Internists, clinical Immunologists, nephrologists, dermatologists, general practitioners, laboratory physicians, and biologists who share the common goal of exchanging knowledge about autoimmune diseases. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit-claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before 18 April 2023:
Access the online system via the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CORA2023Evaluation
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation
- Complete the credit claim form and submit
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download; retain for your personal records
Kindly note that the CORA 2023 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest are resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- View disclosure information here: Disclosure & Resolution of personal conflict CORA 2023.xlsx
Industry Support Disclosure
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgment of all supporting organizations is made in the program guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here: https://cora.kenes.com/confirmed-sponsors-and-exhibitors/
- View detailed programs for all Industry Sessions here: https://cora.kenes.com/industry-supported-sessions-timetable/
Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
– Championing best practice in CME/CPD
– Maintaining and improving standards
– Mentoring and educating
– Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.